Thursday, October 1, 2009

No dreams

Last night was another kind of sleepless night, so I don't really have any vivid dreams that make sense.
All that I can remember is that I was working with one of my classmates putting in a sprinkler system, and there were some kids playing in the yard and they kept bugging us. So finally my classmate (who is probably the most mild mannered person I've ever met) yelled "That's it!" and he took his shovel and hit the pipe, creating this really cool geyser. Then he started swinging his shovel around chasing the kids who all went running, and then he turned loose onto a car that was coming by and just started putting dents into it with his shovel.
Wierd.

I think I'm starting to see a pattern of anger and violence in my dreams, has anyone else noticed that?

No comments: