Friday, October 16, 2009

I remembered it

Upon seeing a Hershey's chocolate bar, I suddenly remembered my dream.

Me, my wife, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law, were driving in the car to go...somewhere. My sister in law who is planning a wedding says, "For our Honeymoon we want to go to Hershey Pennsylvania and go on the little tour they have."

I chimed in that "You don't want to do that. The tour is lame, definitely not what you want to do" (I really don't think that Hershey world is that bad, I think I just had a migraine the night before I went there in real life and was miserable the day I visited it)

That's when my mother in law decided. "Well lets just go there right now and see."
So we drive there, down chocolate avenue and get to Hershey World and stuff our faces with chocolate.
My sister in law exclaims "Are you kidding me? This is totally where I want to go on my honeymoon!"

1 comment:

Krystal and Bruce said...

A) I like that I make it into your dreams
B) I would love for that dream to come true!
C) I could so see that happening in real life!