Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tough to know if you're dreaming

So last night a new professor started teaching in my program, and he was super mean. He was always yelling at us and calling us dumb. During one project he began yelling at one of my classmates, and the professor got so mad that he started punching my classmate in the face. I decided, "That's it!" So I ran over and tackled the mean dude, fired him, and told him if he ever did anything mean again that I would sue the pants off of him.
Afterwards, more crazy stuff happened, and I started to get the feeling that I was dreaming. I ran into a guy from my church that I trust and I asked him,
"Is this real, or is this a dream, cuz I feel like it's a dream."
He responded, "Of course this is real, we're here aren't we."
Me: "Hmmm... I don't believe you. I know. Let's bet on it!"
Him: "Okay, if this is real, then you have to organize a big group and come do a five hour service project at my house."
Me: "And if it is a dream...?"
Him: "Then I'll make you some FLUVANNA FLIE"
Me: "What's fluvanna flie?"
Him: "Well, it's kind of like... Thai Food. Yeah. It's really Spicy. I'll show you."
Just then I see another guy from my church and ask him, "Is this really real, or am I dreaming?"
Him: "Well, I agree with that guy. He wouldn't bet Fluvanna Flie unless he was confident."
Then in my struggle to figure out if I was dreaming, I woke myself up.

Now my question is: How should I go about telling that guy from church that he owes me some Fluvanna Flie?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha. Thats hilarious, perhaps you should have him over for some fluvana flie yourself, and then explain to him that this is what he owes you. Could be a pretty funny chat, goodluck with that.