Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cool School

So I dreamed that I showed up at the elementary school I'm doing my practicum at and everybody was outside for recess. The kids were all playing in one area, and the teachers were all playing in the other area. The teachers are all riding bikes and doing these crazy tricks- like one teacher was riding and then jumped the entire length of the bike rack on her bike! It was pretty amazing.
Then we went inside and the kids were showing us the cool stuff that they got at the science fair. This one boy had a bag called "a potato bug bag". He would jump in the bag, and then it would suck in, close up and turn him into a round ball, like a potato bug (only he was about the size of a basketball). And then he would just roll all around and then pop open (and say I'm dizzy). They had all different colors of potato bug bags too.
(I think this might be a cool gift for Christmas if anyone is interested in getting me one).

1 comment:

Hebner Happenings said...

you make me laugh everyday. thank goodness for your dreams
love ya tender