Friday, October 30, 2009

The Restoration, The beach, and a meeting

Last night I dreamed that I was in class and my professor asked the question, "Can anybody explain what happened to the church that Christ formed, and why there are so many churches on the earth today?"
And I was all over it- I explained everything in detail down to Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. It was pretty sweet.

Then I dreamed that I was playing on the beach in Hawaii- it was awesome! The weather was so warm and the water felt just right. I just kept getting out and then running and diving into the ocean. I asked Kerri when we had to go back and she said that she had booked our plane tickets for the next week. I was like "Oh wow, that means I'll have to miss a whole week of school. --- Oh well! Whatcha gonna do?"


Then I dreamed that I showed up at a basketball game and my friends from high school were there as well as my parents. My friends were like "Hey, how come you missed the Priesthood meeting that was at 5:30 this morning?" I responded, "I don't know. I wish I had a member of the Stake Presidency that would have woke me up." My dad chimed in, "I was going to, but I saw a car outside of our house at that time and I thought it was your friends coming to get you, so I just let you sleep."

Anyone who can find the connection between all of these gets a prize.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My thoughts: All seem to have components of rebirth: restoration, immersion in water, wake from sleep. The first dream is knowledge of someone/something else's rebirth. The second dream represents that the joy and satisfaction from rebirth outweigh the costs. The last dream suggests that you're worried that your rebirth is happening too slowly or maybe not at all.