Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hitchhiking on airplanes

Last night I was going on an airplane ride to....? I don't remember where. But I got to the airport a little bit late, just as it was taking off. So naturally, I just started chasing the airplane down. I caught it and grabbed on before it took off. There was a little tube in the back of it that I had to pull myself through to get inside. So I started pulling and pulling, and making tiny progress, but the resistance of the plane taking off was pulling me back, so I put forth all my effort and eventually pulled myself inside of the airplane where everyone greeted me. I was breathing so hard from all the hard work, that I woke up and was breathing so hard from all the hard work.

Just a side dream, There was also a Native American Pow-Wow outside my house last night that was pretty cool, and they were serving free sausage.

No comments: