Sunday, October 4, 2009

Suspension Basketball

So me and my classmates are hanging out at the University Recreation Center, and my friend asks me, "Hey, do you want to play suspension basketball?" I'm like "What's that?" and he just points. I look out into this gym and there's two basketball hoops that are about 30' high and a basketball hanging down from the ceiling on a super long rope. Then, all of the players dropped down from the ceiling on bungee cords and start playing. Rather then dribbling and passing like you'd see in regular basketball, they played more like tetherball, where they would just hit the basketball and it would go swinging and they would try to swing it up and into the hoop. - It was pretty cool.-

Also in the dream, but I think unrelated, is that Salt Lake City was building a giant running path that ran the whole length of the valley right along with TRAX, so people could run instead of taking TRAX if they wanted. And Oprah was building her new studio in Salt Lake City and was going to start doing her shows from there.

I dunno?

No comments: