Thursday, November 19, 2009

Professional Church Ball

So last night, the Harrisonburg 2nd Ward was playing a basketball game against the New York Knicks. I just went to watch, but was finally persuaded to enter the game and teach a thing or two to the Knicks. "I'm not very good" I told them, but then I got out there and right off the bat I blocked a guys shot. Then I ran down the court, they passed it to me and I made a shot. The same scenario was repeated about 5 times and I was totally the all-star! I sat there trying to figure out how I could be so good when playing against professionals -- and then came to the logical conclusion that my whole life I just haven't been playing against people who were good enough for me to show my true talent. It's probably true

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your dreams are Hilarious! I use to dream a lot until I started grad school. Now I'm just to tired.