Friday, November 6, 2009

Back to Hawaii, again

So last night we were back in Hawaii again. It was pretty great. We were hanging out at the BYU-H library for some reason when Kaci started asking for some juice. We didn't have any, but I volunteered to run back to TVA and get some. So I just took off running at a sprint, and decided to cut through the Aloha Center (even though that would be the long way) then I grabbed some juice and ran back. Well this time in the Aloha Center there was a lady pushing a big shopping cart that just kept getting in my way. Everytime I tried to go around her she would turn and cut me off. So I finally just jumped over some couches to get around her and then she scolded me "Well, that was rude young man." And I just gave it right back to her "You want to talk about rude? Lets talk about pushing a shopping cart 1/2 a mile an hour and cutting me off any time I try to get by!" Then I just decided to forget about her and I took off running again and found Kerri and Kaci.
The End.

No comments: