Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Dating Game by Hebbie

I was participating in some kind of dating program.  It was similar to the t.v. show the Bachlorette.  I dated several different guys; all shapes and  sizes.  Mostly really hunky, hot guys.  But there was one that was tall, skinny and really rather dorky.  He always wore a shirt and tie, had dark hair parted and combed to the side.  He didn't really talk much, but was up for doing anything I wanted.  I went out with all the other guys and had a blast, but when it came to the goodbye kiss...oooh! YUCKY.  The only one I liked kissing was the tall dork.  I would go out with all the other guys over and over again, but the kissing was so bad.  The only guy I really wanted to spend time with was the tall dork just because I really liked the way he kissed.  I had to go potty but I didn't want to get up until I finished the dream...  Couldn't do it, had to go relieve myself and I never did find out how things ended.  Funny, I don't even know who the dorky guy is.  Usually you dream about people you know really well, I had never seen this guy before in my life.  TOO FUNNY!

1 comment:

Calls said...

That little dork better watch out so Gary doesn't pound him!