Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Bishopric of Narnia/Australia

So last night in my dream I thought I was visiting Australia, but really I ended up in Narnia (which I found out is just South of Australia). I went to church there and started to laugh so hard when they announced the names of the Bishopric. There was Bishop Spaghetti, 1st counselor Brother Sauce, and 2nd counselor Brother Breadsticks. I laughed so hard!
Then I went outside and there was this guy who kept shooting his cap gun over and over. He offered to sell it to me for $100 but I told him no, cuz I already had one of my own. That's when he pulled me aside and was like "No way! Do you know the power of that in Narnia?" I said that I didn't, so he showed me. "In Narnia the caps are magic- watch this! If you light them on fire and then hold them close to a rock, then the rock will show you the future." "No way!" "Yes way" he told me, "And then comes the coolest part- if you sprinkle the dust from the ashes on you, then you become INVISIBLE!" And then he did it and disappeared! It was crazy!
Just then the invisible dust came in handy- because according to the law I was required to go see a movie, but I really wanted to go play rollerhockey instead. So I bought my ticket and went to the movie, then when no one was looking I sprinkled the invisible dust and snuck out so I could go play rollerhockey. It was great!

No comments: