Saturday, November 21, 2009

Going up to the Parade

So last night I dreamed that we were going up to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York. To make the trip easier we had rented a U-Haul and I was sleeping in the back while Kerri drove. I woke up and she had parked and gone looking for some food. I got out and found that we were in a real scary area. So I just started talking to people and I was like "What city am I in?" They told me "This is Chicago man!"
I was like Oh, cool, I've never been here. Then I saw an ice-cream shop and I bought everyone ice-cream cones and sat around and talked with them while I waited for Kerri to get back. When Kerri got back and it was time for us to go, one of the guys was like, "You're all right man. I can tell you're a good person, so I'm gonna do something for you. Here. I'm gonna give you your wallet back." And handed it to me. I was like "What!?" and he told me "You're nice. But don't trust anybody." And then he walked off.

No comments: