Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kerri's dream

Brad is at a camp-out. I had the craziest dream last night, so in place of Brad's crazy dream, you get mine.

I dreamed that I was pregnant and that I went into labor. I was laying on our couch and Brad getting out of the shower when I yelled that I was in labor. He started running around trying to get ready to go. Then I yelled, TOO LATE. Catch the baby! Just then a pushed out a baby. Brad got there just in time to catch it. Then I three more babies came out. That's right FOUR babies, Brad caught them all! We were so shocked we both started laughing hysterically and I said, this is too crazy to be real.

Then I was pregnant again! This time when I gave birth (same scenario) the baby just popped out of my belly button. We laughed again and I said, this is too crazy to be real.

Then I was pregnant again! This time the baby was kicking around so much that at one point we could see its whole foot, toes and all. Brad came over when I told him what was happening and started tickling the foot. Then the scenario repeated and I gave birth and everything was normal this time (well as normal as giving birth on our couch could be).

As I laid there snuggling my new baby, I woke up to Kaci snuggling up to me in bed.

No comments: