Thursday, November 12, 2009

Moving to New Zealand

So last night I was in Hawaii and Kerri and I were moving from there to New Zealand. So were a couple of our friends from Hawaii, but it was even harder for them because they were moving the same day that they were having a baby!
I called to tell them goodbye, and while we were talking my buddy was like "Hold on a second, I need to catch the baby. Woooaaahhhh! There he is! It's a boy!- Hey can I call you back in a few minutes?" I was like, "Sure thing man."
So then I just needed to take my car to the shipping dock so it could get shipped off- when I went to get my car there was this big guy working on it. I was like "Hey, what are you doing to my car?!" He just smiled at me... and then threw a wrench at my head! A dodged it barely, but could hear the whhooosh!
So I ran inside to call the cops... but Kerri was already using the phone. She was calling New Zealand to try and pre-order some candy that she really liked. And she would not get off the phone, she even scolded me for interrupting her "important phone call". I was like- There's a guy outside who tried to kill me!

No comments: