Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blindside- double dream

So last night there was a big Call family reunion and all of my uncles and cousins were all staying in the same house. Consequently I had to share a bed with my brother. Then I fell asleep and had the dream inside of a dream- which was: I was watching a high school football practice (in the 1970's- it was like I was in the movie Blindside (which I haven't seen))and a ball got kicked over to me. So I took it back and started talking with the football players. They were cool, but they were like "You better get out of here before coach gets back- he's kind of rough." And I could tell that they meant he was abusive. So I was like "No way, I'm not afraid of your coach- I want to meet him." Just then a lady showed up and was like "Hey, what are you doing here?" I assumed this was the coach and got all crazy and started yelling at her "Are you the coach! Listen you little punk, I ain't afraid of you just cuz you're a woman! You better..." And she interrupted me "No, no, no, I'm just selling sodas. Would you like to buy a Sprite. Just 3 bucks." I started laughing "Three bucks for a can of soda. Nobody is gonna pay that. Listen lady, you may not believe me, but I'm from the future, and even in the future nobody is gonna pay three bucks for a can of soda."
Just then the real coach showed up, saw me, grabbed a sharp object and came after me. So I knocked the object away, tackled the coach and wrestled him to the ground and started giving him a piece of my mind "Listen punk! If you want to coach another practice alive you better start treating these kids right- use discipline not threats and abuse! Teach them to play, not to cheat! Teach them....."----
That's when I woke up from that dream and was back to the dream where I was sharing a bed with my brother. And in that dream I've got my brother in a headlock and he's wiggling to try and get away and I'm yelling at him that he better shape up or he's out of here. Then I realize that he's not the football coach, so I just let him go, and all my cousins who where in the room just busted up laughing. "That was so funny! You just started attacking him in your sleep! hahahaha!"

It was pretty funny.

No comments: