Monday, January 25, 2010

Dance Party of the Century

So last night I was at some high school function and everyone was singing the school fight song, I was like "What's going on?" and someone told me that they were recording it. Then they got done and the principal announced "And now it's time to party!"
Then this really cool beat came on, and I busted out this AMAZING RAP! Seriously, I know you guys think I can't rap, but this really was like the RAP OF ALL RAPS - it was legit (2legit maybe). Even as I was doing it I thought "I can't believe I'm actually rapping like this... This is cool!" Then everybody just started going crazy and dancing! Man it was so fun. People were going wild! That's when my buddy Bret
(This is Bret) from high school got in the center of a circle, ripped off his shirt, and started dancing (Probably one of the coolest things I've ever dreamed!) I just remember being on this high, and laughing so hard, and dancing my little heart out. Man, I wish you all could have really been there. Especially you Bret.

P.S. I thought I should clarify for those of you who don't know Bret. He is by far the LAST person in the world who would do this (even less likely than my dad) which is why I thought it was so great (Not because of his amazing 6'3" 125lb physique"

No comments: