Thursday, January 28, 2010

Internship in Utah?

Last night I inteviewed for an internship at my old Junior High school (Riverview)in Murray.

At the end of the interview they handed me a 3x5 card with a picture of the school telling me I got the job and that they were excited I was going to take it.
I was like "Hold on a minute! I'm actually moving to Alaska to work there."
They just wouldn't believe me, and tried so hard to convince me to stay. They were using arguments like "Just think about it, the salary is really great here, you already know the community, you're family is all here!"
I was already starting to get suspicious and then they finished with,
"If you think about it, you could actually just live with your parents and save a lot of money!"
That's when I asked, "Did my mom put you up to this?"
Them, "Ummmmmm.... maybe?"

No comments: