Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sandy Koufax and Andy Griffith



I apologize, this dream wasn't that cool, but it is what it is.
My dream: I'm at a little league baseball game and the guest of honor is Sandy Koufax who has come to pitch the first inning. The little league team playing against him is losing so they ask me to come in and bat for them. When I get to the plate the opposing team calls in a new pitcher, who happened to be Andy Griffith. He keeps throwing all of these crazy pitches as me that I'm not able to hit. I keep getting foul balls so I didn't strike out though. I also keep stepping outside of the batters box to take a break, but he just keeps pitching to me and I keep swinging. They tried to tell me that I've struck out, but I'm like "No way, I wasn't even in the batters box!" Upon this realization the umpire calls it a walk and sends me to first base. The player after me gets a great hit and I round second base and head towards third. On my way there I notice the third baseman already has the ball so I just take of running all over the place in the infield. The third baseman runs me down and finally tackles me to get me out. I head back to the dugout to find a giant bucket of chocolate chip cookie dough waiting for me and I start digging in.

All in all, not too shabby of a dream.

2 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

Brad, I just found this website from your family blog (your wife saying she's a bad wife for not liking to listen to your dreams). I love hearing your dreams. I dream all the time too and Tyson gets sick of hearing about them...so I stopped. haha. p.s. You truly have crazy dreams!

Pseudonym said...

Interpretation: Skip the sports and stick to the sugar. Chocolate chips won't 'dessert' you at the sight of some flying urine.