Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bad Breath

Good Morning,
No real coherent dreams last night (Kaci decided to have a sleepover. I think she was cold, but still refuses to sleep with a blanket, so I got kicked all night (sometimes in a very sensitive area) so I switched her and tried sleeping w/her little blanket on her little bed, but it didn't turn out so well.) I do remember something about studying all day and wanting to get ice-cream (but I may just be remembering real life.)

So I'll share a great dream that one of my friends had. You all know about the guy who dreamed he ate a giant marshmallow and then his pillow was gone? Well this one is kind of similar.

He's on a date with this beautiful girl, and they both really like each other so he keeps trying to go in for a kiss. But every time he gets close he almost throws up because her breath is so bad. It stinks like crazy! He tries like 15 times and almost throws up every time.
Then he woke up and his face was smashed into his armpit. Gross.

No comments: