Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kicking trash

Last night I missed an intramural soccer game because I was too tired to go (does anyone else think that 10:00pm is just a little bit late to start a soccer game- thank you for agreeing fellow married people)

Luckily, I showed up for the game in my dream- only to find out that our opponents were a team of second grade girls. As me and my friends took the field, we started playing the game and were having fun but then decided to show no mercy. We trashed the second graders! The poor goalie was getting shots drilled at her, occasionally a kid got pushed. After scoring about 10 straight goals one of my teammates started yelling at them to try harder because we needed more of a challenge- "Come on! Get back on defense!"

Then the game was interrupted by Kaci coming onto the field carrying her little potty that she had filled up with pee. Just as I was going over to help her she tripped and the pee went flying everywhere. Shocked and appalled by the flying urine, both teams decided that it was time to call the game, and everybody went home.
The End.

2 comments:

Krystal and Bruce said...

its NEVER to late for a soccer game Bradley! you should know that!

Pseudonym said...

If I only had a dime for every time flying urine ended a good game . . .