Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Older Dream - But I'm still not sure if I woke up


So this one still blows my mind

I'm in this basement just hanging out with my clone- an exact replica of me. Which is really cool until I'm ready to go to sleep, and then we get into a bit of a fight.
Me: Well goodnight
Clone: Goodnight (and then he tries to climb into my bed)
Me: Hey man, what are you doing?! That's MY bed!
Cl: No way man, it's mine!
Me: Whatever, it's mine, plus I was here first, so you can just sleep on the floor.
Cl: No way, it's MY bed and I'm sleeping in it
Me: Whatever man, just sleep on the floor, YOU'RE NOT EVEN REAL!
Cl: What do you mean I'm not real?! I'm here aren't I?
Me: Yeah, but you're just a figment of my imagination.
Cl: Hold on, I think that YOU'RE not real. I mean, you're just as real to me as I am to you- so what if you're a figment of MY imagnination?!
Me: Whatever man, I'm real- You're not!
Cl: Well, how do you know that?
Me: (Getting really flustered and kind of scared at this point) I... I... I don't know? Wait. I know. I'll show you. I'm gonna go to sleep and when I wake up, you'll be gone and that will prove that you're not real. Ha!
Cl: Well... that's a pretty good idea. But what happens if we both fall asleep at the same time? Who's going to wake up first?
Me: I...dunno? I'm just going to I guess!
Cl: But how do you know? What if I wake up first?
Me: Just shut up all right! Here, lets have a mercy fight!
So I grab his hands and we start having a mercy fight...

That's when I woke up with my hand smashed into the mattress. Well, at least I think it was me that woke up. When I woke up I was totally creeped out, it was 5am and I had to go to work. When I got back at 8am I asked my wife "Do I look different to you?" Her response "Umm... yeah, a little." That's when I started screaming!
But I figure that I won the mercy fight because I still have all my old memories and have all my old scars. Right?...

1 comment:

Krystal and Bruce said...

this dream just made my day! and i love that kerri said you looked different! hahaha