Friday, April 16, 2010

Toe-nail juice - finally posted

During my first year of college, my roommate and I just shared everything. One day he had a can of these awesome drinks called Hawaiian Sun- They're a fruit juice that come in a can.

I had taken one from him, and I finished it off and sat it on the ground next to me. He decied to clean up the apartment and was just organizing things and putting stuff in the trash. I took the opportunity to clip my toenails- they had gotten kind of long and kind of dirty since I never ever wore shoes.
After I clipped one, I noticed that the can would be a handy container for my toenails, so I started putting them in there (so they would be easy to throw away). When I was just about done clipping my toenails, I went to put the last one in the can, but mysteriously the can was missing. I looked around for it just in time to see...
MY ROOMMATE THROW BACK THE LAST SWIG OF JUICE INTO HIS MOUTH!
(Feel free to groan here) He paused... felt some hard, sharp objects in his mouth... looked at me sitting on the floor with toe-nail clippers in my hand... thought for one more millisecond...
AND SPRAYED THE SODA AND TOE NAILS ALL OVER THE KITCHEN!

Oh man! I died laughing! I'm cracking up right now typing this! (And becoming slightly nauseous.)
Actually, I felt really bad. I still do. I'm sorry dude. But the look on his face when he realized what had happened was worth at least a million bucks.

1 comment:

Krystal and Bruce said...

you really should have put a disclamier that if you are prego and queasy 24/7 you shouldn't read this post. I gagged. It almost came up! I would have blamed you for my first throw up! =]