Friday, February 26, 2010

Zipoff Pants

Last night's dream was in the category of fantasy land! I was in the mall and I go in this store called "True Alaska Gear" and I look around and I see this awesome pair of zip-off pants just my size! I'm so stoked and I'm going to the fitting room and I see another rack that has pants just like my old favorite pair that just ripped out. I was like "NO WAY!" I was so happy I almost started crying- I found a pair just my size and it was truly one of the happiest moments of my life.
So I go to the dressing room to try them on, and it was really wierd, it was like a one-way-mirror, so I could still see out, but other people couldn't see in. So before I start changing I look out and I see this guy start to get into a fight with this girl. I decide to help her out, so I run out and break up the fight. When everyone is all happy again I go to try on my pants (and they really are perfect!) but before I got to the checkout- I woke up! Oh, man! I tried so hard to fall back asleep and continue the dream, but it just wasn't meant to be.

No comments: