Friday, February 12, 2010

The Toilet Hauntings by Verda

The reason I share this dream with you today  is because it's one that reoccurs regularly, at least once a week I have this dream... The places and people are different each time, but the outcome is exactly the same.
I am haunted by a toilet.  Last night I was in a resturant with my neices and Granny.  After eating such a large meal, I  excused myself and went looking for the Ladies Room.   Upon arriving, I see that a line is forming outside the Ladies Room.  I have to go bad, so I go looking for another restroom.  After weaving in and out of several hallways and rooms (this goes on for what seems like forever) I finally find another restroom.. There are other people inside and all the stalls are taken.  I survey the room and see that there are several urinals lined up on the wall and between them is a toilet.  No stall, no door, just urinals and this one toilet, which i might add is absoluety filthy (GROSS)  I am now at the point where I am doing the potty dance and am desperate so I begin to consider  baring my bottom in front of all these people and if that is not embarrassing enough  trying to straddle this toilet.  I approach the toilet and lucky for me I WAKE UP!.. Yahoo!.  My bladder is screaming and I shuffle my way to the bathroom where I find a beautiful, clean,  toilet and all is well in the world.  The question I ask is, "Why am I constantly being haunted by a filthy toilet?

1 comment:

Calls said...

Isn't there a story about that from your past?